Thank you for considering working with ContraCosta.news. Our 2023 Ad Rates and Programs are now available. We look forward to assisting you in reaching your core target audience and produce high quality content on our platform.
2023 Advertising Options
- Gold Sponsor (Banner Ad + content) – contact us
- Silver Sponsor (ad below each article + content) – contact us
- Bronze Sponsor (300 x 400 pixel sidebar ad + 1 piece of content) – contact us
- Static Ads (show up on every page of our website)
- Ad sizes are 300 x 150 pixels / 300 x 250 pixels or 300 x 300 pizels
- Ad terms are monthly, quarterly, half-year, or annual
- All ads will link to your website or social media page of choosing.
- Ad artwork can be rotated out weekly.
- What this is? A spotlight on your business showcasing your products, area of expertise and even your people.
- Who does it reach? Our followers throughout Contra Costa County, the greater Bay Area and even Sacramento.
- What it provides? A collaborative effort to make sure your story is told the way you want it told.
- What does the business get out of it? Exposure, engagement from the community, social media shoutouts, SEO and linkbacks. Plus more!
To view samples of our business profiles: click here
These are paid one-time posts of content created on your behalf to produce awareness and to create actions toward your business or cause—think press release.
If you have any questions or would like more information on working with ContraCosta.news , email us for rates.