Pittsburg, CA – City of Pittsburg Mayor Shanelle Scales-Preston will deliver the annual State of the City Address at 6:00 PM on Thursday, November 30, 2023, in the Marina Community Center (340 Marina Blvd.).
Mayor Scales-Preston is expected to share priory focus areas for Pittsburg, including creating a safe and healthy community, creating opportunities for youth to succeed and provide information on current and completed projects, and City accomplishments among other topics.
The state of the City is free and open to the public. Community Members are invited to attend in person at the Marina Community Center. Doors open at 6:00 PM for light refreshments will be available before the address.
The Pittsburg State of the City presentation will begin promptly at 6:30 PM. Free parking is available on site.
- Nov 27 – Pittsburg Agrees to Add Additional ALPR Cameras
- Nov 18 – CCTA Looks to Optimize Traffic Flow Along the Pittsburg Railroad Avenue Corridor
- Sept. 27 – Discovery Homes Dream Courts Sports Complex in Pittsburg Breaks Ground
- Sept. 26 – Pittsburg Target to Close October 21
- Aug 17 – Antioch and Pittsburg Police Officers Charged With Various Crimes
- Aug 4 – Shanelle Scales-Preston Announces Run for Contra Costa County Board of Supervisor
- Aug 3 – Sprouts Breaks Ground in Pittsburg
- July 19 – Pittsburg Selects New Operator of the California Theatre
- June 19 – Project Homekey Could Bring 14 Housing Units for At-Risk Young Adults to Pittsburg